“I live for this job, flying and doing math relaxes me.
Hope to hear about” your mission and projects.”
Ongoing – Faculty of Civil Engineering, University of Belgrade, Master Studies, Department of Geodesy
Faculty of Civil Engineering, University of Belgrade, Department of Geodesy, BSc. Engineer of Geodesy
Geodetic technical school in Belgrade, geodetic technician
Previous work experience
2017- current : AGS Geosystems, Belgrade, Serbia.
Running a small operation for aerofotogrametric drone survey as owner, manager, engineer, drone pilot.
September 2018 – December 2018: Geo Dalta, Ulcinj, Montenegro.
As a geodetic engineer engaged in legalization of objects and cadastral-topographic survey.
2016 – 2017. GeoGis Consultants, Belgrade , Serbia.
As a geodetic engineer engaged in digitalization of Lidar point cloud data, Cadastre-topographic survey, underground utilities survey, terestrial laser scanning.
2007-2011. Institute for Photogrammetry “Geoinzenjering”, Belgrade, Serbia.
As a geodetic technician engaged in cadastral-topographic survey and terrestrial laser scanning.
Experience in professional work
• Cadastre-topographic survey
• Aerofotogrametric drone survey
• Creating ortophoto and digital terrain models
• Digitization of plans and maps
• Terestric and mobile laser scanning, digitization and analysis of cloud points
• Underground utilities survey
Knowledge of software tools
• Photogrammetric packages Pix4D, AgiSoft Photoscan and Drone Deploy
• MS Cad